Join us this Sunday for the last Boogie on the BoulevardWe will be exhibiting all the skateboards painted live last Sunday during the event. Come with your bike, skateboard, roller skates, hot air ballon!
We want to share another wonderful day with all of you at the Grand Concourse, between 166 st and McClellan st. Find us there from 12 to 4 p.m.
Bring your Yankees fitted cap to contribute to a very interesting project that, Bronx Photo League member, Trevon Blondet has started.
• Art Workshops, Artist & Craftsman
• Art Workshops, Bronx Children’s Museum
• Art Workshops, The POINT CDC
• CommuniTea, Michele Brody (Andrew Freedman Home artist)
• Free Open Library
• International Family Affair, The Bronx Museum of the Arts
• Mobile Print Power, Patrick Rowe
• Live Drawing and Writing Workshop, Women in Comics, WinC Collective
• Live Painting & Dj, ¡El Barrio Pinta!
• Eve's Fault - 1:00 p.m. Main Stage
• Pelliza performance, Gina Goico
• Zulu beadwork, Zola Dube
Bringing Art to Every Household.
Chief Editor/House Blogger
Natalie N. Caro is an editor, writer, and professor. She graduated from Lehman College, Magna Cum Laude, with double major in English Literature and Philosophy. She earned a fellowship and an MFA from City College. In 2013, she was awarded the Bronx Recognizes Its Own Fellowship by the Bronx Council on the Arts for excellence in Poetry. She was nominated for The Pushcart Prize, one of the most honored literary projects in America, in 2015. Currently, she's a doctoral candidate in CIAS- Center for Inter-American Studies, Bielefeld, University, where she will pursue a degree in Philology. She keeps forties in her fridge, because it still ain't nothing but a G thing, baby.