Boogie on the Boulevard is here and BxArts Factory is bringing you lots of activities to the BxArts Block. We will be at the Grand Concourse central lanes, from 12 to 4 p.m. between 166th St and McClellan St. Bring your pencils and sketchbooks to have a super artistic Sunday!!
· Art Workshops, Artist & Craftsman
· Art Workshops, Casita Maria Center for Arts and Education
· Beauty Box, Cat del Buono
· Button Making, The Bronx Museum of the Arts
· Comic Culture, Planet Bronx Productions
· Crocheting for Adults, Ingrid Gomez - 2:00 p.m.
· Finger Knitting for Kids, Ingrid Gomez - 12:00 p.m.
· Free Open Library
· Level Up Media Arts, XIXX*(Andrew Freedman Home artist) - 2:00 p.m.
·Live drawing, Bronx Heroes Comics
· Live Painting, Karen Pedrosa
· Live Painting & Dj, ¡El Barrio Pinta!
· Museum on the Go Bus, Bronx Children’s Museum
· Pelliza performance, Gina Goico
· The Living Remix Project, DJ Spacecraft* (Andrew Freedman Home artist) - 12:00 p.m.
· Zulu beadwork, Zola Dube
Boogie on the Boulevard is finally here! We can’t wait to start the fun! This year we are lucky to be partnering with some amazing artists and organizations to create a BxArts “Factory on the Concourse” featuring artists creating live art, teaching workshops and engaging the community through creativity! A studio/gallery outdoor experience for the community!
Throughout the three Sundays in August (2nd, 9th and 16th), BxArts Factory will enjoy of the creativity and talents of:
For a complete list of participating artists and organizations please visit www.bronxmuseum.org/boogieblvd or www.boogieontheboulevard.org
We hope to see you all there with all your family! Remember that Boogie on the Boulevard will also have fitness and health activities, live music, poetry performances, sports, biking, street games, and many other fun activities all FREE from 12 to 4 p.m. on Sundays, August 2nd, 9th and 16th
Hashtag your photos! #boogieblvd and #bxartsfactory
This happened this morning at the show OPEN, with Bob Lee at BronxNet Television. We really appreciate the invitation and opportunity to let The Bronx know what BxArts Factory does and why we are so passionate about it.
Come join us this summer as we drink and draw, network and have fun!
Spend the Sunday afternoons (4 to 8 p.m.) in July in the Bronx with BxArts Factory and the Gun Hill Brewery!
We will have live models to draw, music, contests and many other cool things to do!
For the next three Sundays, July 12th, 19th and 26th, BxArts Factory brings you Art at the Bar, and the option to showcase your artwork for a week at the Brewery.
After a very successful Fundraiser, we can't wait to keep working together to bring to The Bronx Art events and new opportunities for artists!
Remember we will be at 3227 Laconia Ave, The Bronx, NY!
Bringing Art to Every Household.