Download our brochure:
BxArts Factory’s Think/Create/Share Lab
Description of project: The objective of this project is to engage a selected group of High School Students, that are passionate and committed to their artistic creation, to participate in a hands-on experiential eight-week program. The program will guide and prepare them to develop an artistic life and habits, prepare a college competitive art portfolio and eventually prepare them to conduct interviews with higher education institution in hopes to join an arts program as a career path.
At the end of the pilot project students should be able to:
1. Describe and understand the creative process and art techniques used by visiting or resident artists.
2. Understand the process and practice of creating an art exhibition.
3. Complete a series of art pieces based on a concept developed by themselves.
4. Understand the process and practice on how to include their artwork into an artist portfolio.
5. Describe their own creative process and artwork during the art exhibition.